This course is designed to enable members to use the trampoline for the benefit of students with a wide range of disabilities. It is a wide-ranging course, encompassing a variety of professional disciplines.
We welcome those involved in various caring professions, specifically teachers, teaching assistants, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, speech and language therapists, nurses, parents, carers and health workers, and trampoline coaches.
- Safety aspects, including setting up and dismantling equipment
- Appraisal of personal skills
- Development and award programmes
- Programmes for defined special needs
- Problem solving using practical simulations