This is a session on the tandem quad bike which happens twice a week on a Monday and Friday afternoon. (1.30pm-3pm-Monday and 1.30pm-2.30pm).
The aims of this session are for participants to;
- Achieve greater independence in relation to their mobility.
- Build confidence and develop decision making skills through engagement in an adventurous activity.
- Increase co-ordination skills.
- Experience fresh air and exercise.
- Socialisation skills.
- Access an activity for all by providing accessible, adapted bicycles to people who cannot use standard bikes.
- Develop road awareness skills and road safety.